Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Saturday, November 24, 2007
I had the most amazing, perfect day with Nick yesterday(((:
He got his WOW(World of Warcraft) and i got mine (: We both got 2 things we wanted (((:
I wonder if he'll tell me
"baby you're my W (in WOW)"
translated: baby you're my World (in the World of Warcraft)
HAHA potentially customised romantic talk there!
(OKAY SHUT UP FRANCINE.)
When i'm with you, it makes it harder and harder to even think about leaving :(
Today was another completely unproductive attempt at studying for P4 on Monday :(
Translated: I'm so screwed for lit.
This will be the paper i'm most unprepared for i think. I'm trying to onsole myself by saying that i really did a lot of work before the As started, then my conscience screams THAT WAS PRACTICALLY A MONTH AGO, STUPID!
:( shit.
It doesn't help that almost everyone is already free!
Or that i do actually feel like my exams are over.
Stupid As for letting us taste sweet freedom too early :(
I must say though, everyone's been absolutely wonderful. No gloating at all! Only encouragement (: Thanks guys.
To the lit people: LET'S KICK ALL IMAGINED WORLDS IN THE NUTS.
On a happier note, met up with XiangYuan today (((: for ice cream and a trip to hollandv, and awesome catch ups. Some background: She was my bestfriend from primary 1-4 but we sort of loss contact a bit since then. DESPITE the fact that she lives 5 doors down, ON MY STREET. HAHA. The amazing thing is that when we hang out it's like nothing's changed. Albeit she's taller than me now (we used to be the same height until she decided to stunt my growth - long story) but everything's just like it was. Amazing. I guess there's always a reason why some people become bestfriends(:
The OC Season 4 is good btw(:
Also addicitive.
Let me tell you a joke.
What did the number 0 say to 8?
-
-
-
"Nice belt!"
HAHAHAHA!
Okay one more:
What did 2 say to 3 about the unruly 6?
-
-
-
"Don't mind him, he's just the product of our times."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S SO CLEVER!!!!
I love jokes. I always laugh. Even when it's not funny. But that's hardly the case(: Most things are funny when you think about them like i do! :D
p.s. I love how i have inspired people like Mengs and Sammie to follow their dreams. YES MENG, YOU CAN BE A LATIN DANCER! And YES SAMMIE!!! YOU CAN BE A VICTORIA'S SECRET MODEL! This just goes to show how i am meant to be famous. I'm already inspiring people! :D
p.p.s. Now i just need to get some talent and get rid of my massive stage fright.
You are my baby love my baby love
you make the sun come up
ohh boy (ohh boy)
you're my every every every everything
(:
ex-oh, ex-oh
2:44 AM